Thursday, July 21, 2005

This is my first entry into my blog. I hope that I will keep this up well into the future. Seems weird that I'm just now doing this for the first time. I have been going through a tough time with my Dad lately so I thought this might be a good outlet for me. My father has colon cancer. In fact, right now he is in the hospital since he has an infection. The think it might be his gall bladder. I mean, doesn't he have enough going on???? I hope to start writing on this everyday. I think it will be good for me. I bet there are other people out there going through the same thing and who knows, maybe they will find this useful. Or not. I don't know. This isn't sounding very catchy yet. I heard I'm supposed to make this interesting. I don't feel very interesting right now.

No comments: