Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Where in the world is Perkidiablo?

Sorry for being MIA for the past few weeks. Work was uber busy and I had lots of bday celebrating to be doing so was remiss in writing. Lets just say I had a fantabulous birthday complete with this awesome new "laptop bag that so doesn't look like one because I'm a hip new yorker" purse you see in the photo. I was spoiled all around by family and friends. Then over St. Patty's day my good friend I came for a visit and we trekked all over the city. I now know more than I ever wanted to know about bargaining for faux purses on canal street! :) We also attended my friend N's engagement party which was lovely. The food was incredible.
Work has been busy but I'm still finding time to play with friends. Tonight G and I are going to some cocktail party being thrown by Rolling Stone magazine. I guess there is free booze which cannot hurt. I am feeling more and more at home here in NY which I'm happy to report. I guess it just takes time for even a change lover like myself to acclimate to a place so big and full of energy. It's hard not to get swept up in it all sometimes but I'm trying to keep myself as grounded as possible. Cooking chicken fajitas the other night helped that. I guess Mexican has really become my comfort food. LA will always stay with me or perhaps it's because my mother loves Mexican so much that I'm surprised I was not born Mexican.

No comments: