Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's Spring!

Well it feels a teensy bit more like it anyway today. I'm wearing a cute new skirt from G's Mom. Things are good here. My friend H from high school was here over the weekend and we did the town up. You should have seen her haggling with the the purse bargainers down on Canal Street. We went to check out the world trade center site as well. I swear I get all choked up every time I see it. That just will never sit well with me. Not that it ever should but you would think upon my fourth visit I could get through it without tearing up.

We went out to yet another very yummy Mexican restaurant last night with G's family to celebrate his Dad's bday. Who knew there would be so many yummy Mexican restaurants in New York? LA still takes the cake but I'm getting much more impressed by the Mexican scene here.

No comments: