Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Jack is Back!


You heard me people. Don't mess with Jack "Bauer" aka Dad. Luckily despite the countless terrorist insurgents he had to fight off who were WAY off protocol, pops is finally out of the hospital. Now we can all stop worrying about another nuke going off in Northern Virginia near CTU (Cancer Therapy Unit). har har.


G and I went down to see the family this weekend. I'm really glad we went. I think I needed it as much as my Dad did after over a week of worrying about him. Thanks to everyone for their warm wishes.
Last night we went to the Barney's warehouse sale. We managed to get some pretty sweet deals although you really need to be in the right mindset to be there. Plus went something that is $1500 goes on sale for $500, that's not really a bargain!

No comments: