Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Happy Valentine's Day


Faux holiday aside, I wanted to say to all of you who read this that I love you and I hope all is well with you. I'm sorry I haven't written lately. I was in LA for work/play and then adjusting back to the cold NY weather. It was SO great to see my LA peeps. I went with E to Hermosa for the day. Had the eggs California at Martha's, got mani/pedis, had to put on spf 30 for fear of sunburn. God it was great. I missed my hubby and NY so it was good to come home. While I miss LA, every day I realize more and more the things I love most about NY. And I realize that home really is where G is. The scenery just changes and since I love change, that's not a bad thing.


I'm having a touch time this past week since pops is back in the hospital. No big C so thank god for that but it's still been hard to think of anything but him. I hope he knows that I'm focusing all the positive energy I can muster on him getting out. If you all could do the same, I would really appreciate it. Love you!


1 comment:

Nanette said...

Sending oodles and oodles of positive vibes to your papa!