Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Almost One Year Anniversary!

June 10th is our one year wedding anniversary. Yes, we dated for 8 years before we got married, yes, we already passed the 7 year itch, yes, I still love him more than anyone in this universe and beyond. Thank you G for being a wonderful husband. I love you with all my heart.

I love you because:

- you love me despite and maybe because I'm crazy
- you still make the same jokes you did back in 1998 and I still laugh hysterically to the point of tears
- for some reason you believe in me no matter what, even when I'm being mopey and incapable of making choices in my career that I know are good for me
- you let me be the non-implentor
- you help me to relax (what does that word mean again?)
- you eat my cooking even when I have red-peppered something to death
- you are one of the funniest most sarcastic human beings on the planet but deep down you are all mushy just like me
- when we stand facing each other and I don't have heels on then I fit right underneath your chin
- you are warm and kind and all the things I could want in a husband
- you genuinely try to remember about putting the toilet seat down
- you always ask me if I want the booth side of the table at a restaurant
- you let me have the window seat on the plane
- you could get in a car with me going no particular direction and we don't have to talk we can just enjoy being with each other
- you are my other half
- you are all the things I wish I could be

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!