Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weight Loss Challengers Unite!

My friends E & J have talked me in to participating in a weight loss challenge. Everyone in E's family is doing it too so I have thrown my hat in the ring. The incentive is whoever loses the most weight will win the pot of money. We all put in $10 so the pot is at $70. Not bad as far as I'm concerned. Rules of starvation do apply so you have to lose the weight in a healthy manner. So I guess I will leave the laxatives at home. har har. I just started today so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I have until mid-August and then the results are announced.

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Sending lots of skinny vibes your way!

We're doing Biggest Loser at my office, and while I think I'm the most dedicated, I don't think I'm going to win due to a co-worker who basically binged the night before weigh-in so her initial weight would be a lot heavier. Lame...