Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let the tree lighting festivities begin! So I have now been to the Lincoln Center tree lighting and I'm going to the one at Rockefeller Center tonight. I guess tree lighting is uber important in NY. The one at Lincoln Center was very fun and they even had this HUGE street fare with all sorts of culinary delights. G met me there and we wandered through everything. A little nutty even by NY crowd standards but we had fun enjoying our new town. Then we went to Indian food at this fun place near Columbus Circle called Balucchi's or something. I know, sounds Italian right? Last night my friend N from high school came into town for a visit. He was here for work. It was fun seeing him and he came over for dinner at our pad. I made a lemony chicken concoction that involved using whatever we had in the kitchen. I only had to buy garlic and lemons in order to make it. I love when I have good stuff at home so I don't have to spend a lot at the store. G started his new job this week. It's going well I think. I'm VERY proud of him and I just know this is going to be a great new chapter in his career. I think working hard on something you enjoy and believe in is exciting so I'm happy that the man I love gets to do just that.

No comments: