Monday, January 29, 2007

How was your weekend?

Good, I finally went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. G and I decided to go spur of the moment on Saturday afternoon after enjoying a late lunch. It was amazing. Huge, no way you can see everything in one afternoon amazing. I loved it. So now I of course want to go again. I love going to museums with G. He really gets into it and I practically have to drag him out when it comes time to leave. We even sat for a while in the Great Hall at the bar having drinks, listening to music. Then yesterday we met up with some friends at this British tea place called Tea & Sympathy. Very quaint and very British, whatever that means. We also managed to figure out a little more about our trip to Spain. I'm SO looking forward to it. Now we just need to figure out our hotel for after Granada. Is it June yet? I'm leaving for LA on Thursday and looking forward to seeing friends and getting some much needed sun. I think I'm as pale as I have been in years. Pasty pale.

No comments: