Thursday, December 06, 2007

Celebrate, Meditate!

I'm starting a new meditation class tonight that will run through the beginning of February. It's at this yoga studio near my house and the instructor Jason Lamberth is also a furniture designer. You can see his stuff here http://www.jasonlamberth.com/. I'm really looking forward to this since I always sleep better when I meditate.

We are also going to be having a steady stream of visitors over the next week or so. We had our friend D here from Texas last night and tomorrow R & E get here for a friend's wedding this weekend. It's a black tie affair and I have a fancy new dress to debut. G order his tux so we are going to be all spiffy this weekend. I'll be sure to post a pic afterwards.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the picture!

Hip Girlz said...

Me too! Fancy dress and Christmas trees! :)