Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Friday!

I really enjoyed the meditation class last night. It was kind of cool since it's actually more analytical than I had anticipated. There was some meditation in it but it was also alot of the background on how to meditate and why one meditates. And the history of meditation which as you know I dig. I felt a little like I was back in school.

It was also interesting since this was the first time Jason Lamberth ever taught a class. He was really nervous but did a great job. It made me think of how hard and exciting that must be. He talked about how some people will leave this class wanting to spread the practice and I felt a little tingle thinking about how I would like to do that. Now I have to meditate for at least 5 minutes every day until the next class and document it in this journal. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

That sounds really nice. I should see if I can find a local class.