Monday, September 18, 2006

It's been quite a while since I have written anything. I have been having an insane year. We are now living in New York City and so much has happened I wouldn't even know where to begin. G had a job in DC. Then no job. Now we are in NY. We are married. I'm 30 and I'm not really sure what is next for me. I'm sort of thinking about getting another job. One of the things I have decided to do is re-dedicate myself to updating this blog. My friend JD has a blog that she updates all the time and she really wanted me to get back into this. Especially since I'm not in California anymore it will hopefully be a good way for me to keep in touch with my very good friends out there. Plus being in NY there is so much happening to me I think it will be good for me to have a place to write it all down. This past weekend we went out with G's parents to this yummy restaurant owned by Bobby Flay called Bar Americain. YUM. We also went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and or bathroom is gorgeous now! I'm so happy. Tonight Fresh Direct is delivering our groceries so I'm happy about cooking this week. I need to get back into it!

No comments: