Friday, September 22, 2006

Start Spreading the News, the parentals get here today...that's right, the folks arrive this afternoon in my fair city. I am SO excited to see them. I have devised all sorts of culinary delights for us to partake in while they are here. First we will go to Nacional, a tapas place in the West Village. Then tomorrow day we will be having brunch near Central Park and then dinner in Hell's Kitchen at Taboon, a yummy middle eastern restaurant down the street. K and I will for sure be going shopping in Soho and G/J are going to the Mets/Nationals baseball game. I LOVE New York. The apartment is not really where I want it to be with my mother coming but I'm over it. I guess at the age of 30 I should at some point stop worrying about what she thinks! So there are boxes. So I have no coffee table. So my TV is on top of boxes full of books. It's my business kapeche? Or however you spell that word! I managed to get this great corporate rate for this fancy hotel call the ROYALTON over in the theater district. I want to go see this new broadway show at some point called Spamalot. It's based off of a Monty Python movie. Need to see if I can get tickets for it. Off to the work grid. Boo hiss.

No comments: