Monday, September 25, 2006

Whew, that was an amazing ride. My parents were here this weekend. Of course we had fun but there was some preparation I should have thought of ahead of time. One, my mother is not a fan of walking, two that restaurants might be a bit loud for her. Don't get me wrong, we had a GREAT time but I could have prepared her better for it. Yesterday was nice and relaxing. We watched football and forced ourselves to not think about all the stuff we needed to get done at work. We also watched part of our wedding video which was really cool. Today I'm just working away and having a drink with some people after work. Tomorrow I have tix for the Yankees game so G and I will be going to that. Should be fun. I miss LA though. Things have been good but lately I have been surrounded with overly mopey people and I can't say it's not starting to wear on me. I mean, even I can't hold the world up.

No comments: