Monday, January 08, 2007

My friend J had this awesome version of ColdPlay's Fix You on her blog. Had to share it here. Gives me an entirely different perspective of the song. I had thought of it more as a young couple figuring things out and realizing that no matter what they are there for each other but know ultimately they can't fix each other. This opened up a whole other door for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u6k-99qcCE&eurl=

I had an amazing weekend back in DC visiting friends and family. I got to see the new bebe TAD. She is beautiful. It's something so incredible to be in the room with a new child. A new family. It's like seeing life breathed into something that fragile reminds you of what hope is. I guess that's why we reproduce is for a chance to see that hope again. I know that is what SLY did for my family. I know C does that for my friend J and her family. Just reminded us all that there are so many doors you can go through. You just have to believe a little more in life and seeing it from a child's point of view makes us remember that we have endless possibilities.

No comments: