Thursday, January 04, 2007

Things I'm thankful for.

Yeah, I know it's way past turkey day but I can be thankful more than once a year.

I'm thankful for my loving husband who I believe may be one of the finest people I know.
I'm thankful that my dear friend A gave birth to a beautiful little girl yesterday and all is well.
I'm thankful that my family is so wonderful and they taught me to believe in myself.
I'm thankful for my niece who made the past two years of insanity bearable.
I'm thankful for my mother-in-law who gave me almost an entire new wardrobe from ATL.
I'm thankful for birthdays since you get to be the center of attention and not feel bad about it.
I'm thankful for Weight Watchers since it really helps me to keep on track.
I'm thankful for hard boiled eggs because MAN are they good.
I'm thankful for the internet and blogs so I can keep in touch with friends and family.
I'm thankful for my job since I get paid and can use that money to do fun things.
I'm thankful that G and I are becoming more financially sound every day and I'm proud of us.
I'm thankful for the air I breathe and the shoes on my feet.
I'm thankful for one more minute on this planet so I can see one more person smile and remember just how great life is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for you!

Great list.

Perkidiablo said...

I'm thankful for you too my sweet.