Thursday, January 11, 2007

Work work work. It's been a busy few days here but I'm kind of digging it after the past few months of boring. I have been spending my nights getting geared up for this weekend. J, H and L are all coming into town from DC and E is here from LA. I mean, talk about a nationwide gathering!

G hung up some of our photos the other night. I now feel like our apartment is coming together and is more homey. When you walk in, it's very inviting. I will have to post some photos up for you all. We are still anxiously awaiting when we can finish buying furniture but we put our feet down and refuse to put anything on a credit card (my willpower is not as strong as G's but one of us has to have a backbone!). Alas this means furniture buying is taking longer than anticipated. So I have decided to spend this time thinking about how amazing our apartment is going to look once we have the entertainment center and desk. We are on our way and being good savers so I'm very proud of us.

This weekend is going to be uber fun. I can't wait to have my peeps in town. We are having Italian, mexican, tongue, you name it!!

No comments: