Friday, December 29, 2006

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd. - Edith Sitwell

Not that I'm an aristocrat or a genius. Promise my scholastic tests from childhood and my barely above mediocre SAT score will back me up. But I do sometimes think people think I'm crazy. So it's nice to know I'm not the only one of us out there.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. Tonight my good buddy J here is making G and I dinner and then tomorrow evening we are celebrating Xmas again with G's familia. Lots of celebrating to be done! Sunday evening we are having a little soiree at V's house on the upper east side. muahahahahaha. That just sounds snooty to me. I will go to visit but happy I live in the kitchen of hell. Sounds much more hip right? :)

No comments: