Thursday, October 26, 2006

Holy crazy week Batman! I went to Philadelphia yesterday to meet with this company that I might start contracting with in January. I might be leaving my current firm which all seems so crazy to me. I guess I made a good impression though and A said they loved me! So we shall see. I can't really believe I might be leaving where I am but I kind of already know it's time. I am just sort of not growing much at all at this point. Which is really quite boring for me. I'm going out to CA for a week in November for my review so we shall see how that goes. I know they will not give me a big raise due to the state of the business. Or at least they will make some mention of that regardless of what they could do and that will be the end of it. I am excited about working with A and this other firm so that's good. Man, could I really be a freelancer??? I guess I could. I guess I just have to decide to do it and do it! I'm uber excited too since my friend M is coming into town this weekend and we will play on Saturday evening. Nothing too crazy due to the ear saga but we have to go to her favorite bar called Rudy's. It has this giant pig out front that makes me think of her every time I pass it. Not because she is a piggy. Well maybe Ms. Piggy but only in the nicest most muppety fun way. :)

No comments: