Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lets Go Mets!!!! The game last night was amazing and insane. There were so many people on the 7 train and then at the stadium that it's good I have gotten over my fear of small spaces! And the subway train had no air conditioning and it was still packed! All in all, getting the playoff tickets was worth it. G had a blast and I'm happy that we got to do something so very NY. People in my office left work at like 1:30pm for a 4pm game and no one cared! It was as if it was expected. Tonight I NEED to do laundry and packed for our trip. We leave for Capon Springs tomorrow after we get off of work and I'm SO excited. I can't wait to see SLY running all over the place! I will have to send pictures to everyone or maybe I can figure out how to post some up here. That will be my blogging challenge for next week.

No comments: