Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller
I love this quote for so many reasons. One Mattew Broderick is just so cute you could pinch his cheeks. And the major two is living here in New York, you really do need to stop and look around or you could miss so much. Every day on my walk to work I see something different. It truly amazes me how many people there are milling about in the street. It's funny because I'm really looking forward to my weekend at Capon coming up but I'm also still so fascinated by this city. I feel like because of how busy things have been I'm not even close to seeing everything there is to see or doing everything there is to do. It's like I'm Lewis & Clarke but I got lost trying to find the west. On a culinary note, I made a yummy chicken piccata-ish dish last night. I pretty much just took whatever I could find in the kitchen and whipped it up. Tonight my friend TG is taking G and I to dinner on her expense account. Woo hoo! Nothing like friends with expense accounts. Thank you universe for giving them to me. Now I need a friend with a boat!

No comments: