Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I LOVE Greek food. TG took G and I out for an amazing dinner last night. We had a blast and met one of her co-workers which was nice. Tonight is the Mets game and G is uber excited. I'm just happy about the prospect of leaving work early! In other news I think I am getting my commute down to 20 minutes each way give or take street light timing. Not bad. I am really digging this whole walking to/from work thing. It is a wonder that I haven't lost a ton of weight. Perhaps it is the insanely large jar of chocolate that A keeps in her office across the hall from me. Literally, it's impossible to resist. I have managed to to get it down to one mini peppermint patty or 3 hershey kisses per day. That is still a staggering amount of chocolate considering if it were not there I would just eat the freaking sugar free chocolate pudding I have in the fridge. ugh. I have 1.5 hours left to go before I take off so I should make it look like I'm working.

No comments: