Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm happy to report that things continue to get better with the ear situation although not as quickly as I would like. I'm still hearing the sound of my own voice when I talk and when I'm quiet, I just hear my heart beating in my head. It is actually quite nice when falling asleep at night but REALLY annoying the rest of the time. This weekend G forced me to be very chill given that I'm still not really all better. We did do some returning of a few wedding gifts which was fun because we are now getting a bunch of gift certificates back! We are going to use the ones from Pottery Barn to get lamp shades for the bedroom. And we bought a meat tenderizer at C&B. G also made me a very yummy dinner on Saturday. Chicken Souvlaki. I'm putting it out into the universe that G should be a master chef and I can run the restaurant. Maybe we move to Nicaragua and open a restaurant! But first, we are thinking of signing up for a cooking class here in the city. I really enjoy cooking but G has just that natural skill. Thank you whoever decided I would be blessed with a man that loves to cook! We also went back to this place called El Centro for brunch in Hell's Kitchen. While it's not La Playita in Hermosa, it's as close as we have been able to find. Now we just need a place that serves Machaca!

No comments: