Monday, October 16, 2006

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have literally been on the verge of losing my hearing for over 4 days now. I have a severe middle ear infection in both ears. You name it, I'm on it. Vicodin, steroids, antibiotics, ear drops. Nothing seems to really be working too well. I am going back to the doctor today to see if there is more they can do. Not sure why this has kept me from blogging other than I'm so miserable I couldn't fake enjoying writing right now. :) I know, I'm a big baby but so what! I'm working from home AGAIN which I'm getting really sick of doing actually. I am trying a new tactic of no tv so i'm sitting in silence. My best friend J and her hubby/my buddy L were here visiting this past weekend. It was soooooo great to see them but I felt horrible that I was not 100%. Thank god I have such good friends that forgive me for being a drug-crazed deaf woman. Oh and we had possibly the world's best gnocchi ever at this place in the east village. And I can't actually taste very much so that's impressive. I wonder what it REALLY tastes like!

No comments: