Friday, October 06, 2006

Vamoose Adventures begin anew. Today G and I will be heading down to West VA for the annual Capon trip. We are taking the Vamoosebus line. It's this bus line run by Hasidic Jews that runs from NY to DC. They show movies and it reminds me of the efficiency of buses in Europe. I've done Greyhound and it's pretty nasty so Vamoose is a welcome change. I'm not feeling too hot today so I hope sitting on a bus for 5 hours doing nothing will be good for me. Somehow I imagine it's not but one can brainwash oneself into thinking it is! G is out buying us Mets gear so that we can rub it in to all of the relatives that are Nats fans this weekend. I love how into sports New Yorkers get. Basically whatever they are into, they do it with lots of gusto! I also just ate a totally amazing grilled cheese sandwich. This did nothing to help my attempts at dieting but the sick part of me was really happy about it. I will be good the rest of the day.

No comments: