Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Cumin Crusted Chicken Curry Goodness
That was our dinner last night. YUM. I think tonight I'll kick it up a notch with a little more of the curry since I was fearful of it being too spicy. I should know us better! This past weekend was fun. One of my best buds from college H came to visit. We went to Lombardi's for pizza and partied like it was 1999. Or I guess 1998 since that was when we graduated. We ended up at Rudy's which always cracks me up. G's sister C came out with us which was so much fun. I tell you, I got so lucky in the sister-in-law department. She truly is amazing. I hope she knows how much I adore her. We are gearing up for all our holiday shopping and getting gifts. We started buying things online. Now I need to order a bunch of frames tonight so we can start getting the photos I have picked out for people done. I need more spare time!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So do I!

Sounds like you are up to lots of good stuff. I am so happy that you are blogging.