Monday, December 18, 2006

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
--Robert F. Kennedy, former U.S. attorney general and politician
Thought that was a good quote for today. G and I had a nice weekend. The second cabinet is finally all put together so we spent some of Saturday going through some of the boxes that had been sitting in the corner collecting dust. Our apartment is coming together! Slow and steady wins the race! Next we will focus on the entertainment center and perhaps a bookshelf. My freelancing thoughts for the new year are a little in flux so I'm thinking I don't need to harp so much on having the desk. I am thinking I need to really think more about what it is I want in the next year or so. I'm doing some evaluating and I really need to plan some things out. We have some awesome weddings coming up next year so I need to focus on planning my time. I leave tomorrow for home for the holidays. I'm going back early since my mom is retiring! So excited for her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your mom on retiring! Have a nice holiday trip.