Friday, December 08, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
Last night I went out with my friend A for a few drinks in the upper west side. We went to a bar called Prohibition. Insert snorty chuckle on that name. G had his looney holiday party last night. I guess it was not as good as the past ones in LA. And of course it wasn't because I was not there. Hello people! How dare you think to have some cool holiday party and not invite me? Doomed to failure I say! Tonight we are going out with our friend C for her bday and I'm going to be working most of the weekend. It's good for me though extra money. I am going out to have dinner/shop with G's mom tomorrow afternoon. I think that will be a good bonding experience. I need to get to know her better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greg's work definitely missed out.