Thursday, December 28, 2006

So we are back in New York from a great trip home with the folks. I felt of course spoiled once again and I got to visit with friends and family all over northern Virginia. Of course I totally exhausted myself per usual. I guess someday I will learn that I don't need to make myself batty every time I go home but I feel like it's worth it. I had a great time with my parents, sis and the bebe. We went to my favorite crab cake sandwich making place Chadwick's in old town. I had two crab cakes while home. There is nothing really that compares to crab cakes in the chesapeake bay area.

As for this week, work has been DEAD. Just plain boring and I'm having a very hard time making myself do anything remotely productive other than online shopping. :) My friend here at work M gave me this funny list called the SHIT list. It has an offender, what their violation is and my plan of attack. There are little boxes you can check off including, confront, ignore, stew, avenge and my personal favorite - TALK SHIT. :) I think I need to do that more often. ha! Last night my good friend I's brother was in town with his new lady. We met up with them for a drink and she is really nice. I'm very happy for him. Tonight G's friend from college and his girlfriend are here. It's a busy time here in NY with LOTS of people visiting. I have found it hard to really keep up with my exercising so I'm committing to a yoga class on Saturday morning. I think that will help me feel a little more relaxed. I'm about eliminating some of the stress in my life right now. This city is amazing but it can really make you a little insane sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saturday morning yoga sounds lovely.