Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Hump Day!
G has been super busy with his new job. Not that I enjoy not having him around but per usual I have managed to find the silver lining. I have been getting lots of our holiday shopping/card giving done with my spare time. I also went to the dermatologist yesterday and drum roll...I have adult acne! Ick! After accutane I thought nothing could grow on this face. :) But alas, all my best efforts at taking good care have failed. Turns out that I'm not supposed to use stuff with microbeads. All along, Cetaphil. G of course gave me a big I told you so today. I have been keeping up with my walking to/from work despite the cold weather. I love being outside. I don't care how cold it gets. I'll just put on more layers! I miss my LA ladies but my good friend N will be here this weekend for a visit. I really do think a LIFT in NY is needed. We must make that happen.

1 comment:

Hip Girlz said...

We'll try to make that happen. In the meantime, we'll have to LIFT next time you're in LA. xoxo