Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Hump Day! Today I'm wearing this great new skirt that I got over the weekend with G's mom. I went out to LI to visit her and A. It was great to get to know them better and I'm feeling quite snazzy in my tweed pleated skirt. I wore it with my brown boots from Spain. I got these back in college. They say "come with me across the universe" on the sole of the boot. They really really need to be re-soled considering I have had them now for 8 years but I can't bring myself to do it. They are not even really comfortable anymore and have lost the majority of the cushion on the inside. But really, who would take come with my across the universe off the sole of the shoe if they could in any way prevent it? Other than that, just continuing to gear up for the holidays. I still feel like I have SO much to do before we go home. I guess this weekend will be a whirlwind of getting ready, doing laundry, blah blah blah. I found out a good buddy of mine from high school and his girlfriend are coming up for a visit. I'm taking them to this place called Rolf's. It's totally hilarious. Every square inch of the place gets decorated for xmas. And I say every inch, I'm really not exaggerating. It's totally nuts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your skirt sounds cute. It is so good to just hear what you are up to. Have fun at Rolf's.